Digital Markets Guide - Second Edition
The Digital Markets Guide provides just such detailed guidance and analysis. It examines both the current state of law and the direction of travel for the most important jurisdictions in which international businesses operate. The guide draws on the wisdom and expertise of distinguished practitioners globally, and brings together unparalleled profi ciency in the fi eld to provide essential guidance on subjects as diverse as how pricing algorithms intersect with competition law and antitrust enforcement in certain tech mergers – for all competition professionals.
- Introduction: Why Digital Markets?
Part 1: Europe
- Key Developments in Europe
- Digital Regulation in Europe
- European Union: Restrictions of Online Sales
- E-Commerce: Most Favoured Nation Clauses
- Self-Preferencing in Digital Markets
- Data and Privacy in EU Merger Control
Part 2: Americas
- Key Developments in the United States
- United States: Tech Mergers
- United States: E-Commerce and Big Data Merger Control
- United States: Platform Economics and Mergers
Part 3: Asia-Pacific